Visions and Values
Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
At Twynyrodyn Community School our vision is to develop ambitious, capable learners who are ready to learn throughout their lives. We aim to create a safe, secure and stimulating learning environment that promotes and nurtures the development of growing minds, where children are encouraged to reach for challenging personal goals that enable them to be empowered, independent and motivated decision makers.
At Twynyrodyn Community School our vision is for our learners to be enterprising confident individuals who are ready to play a full part in life and work. We will encourage children to be risk takers and problem solvers, to try to be their best and achieve the full potential academically, personally, socially and emotionally.
At Twynyrodyn Community School our vision is to nurture ethically informedcitizens who are ready to be citizens of Wales and the World. We aim for our children to be socially aware of Twynyrodyn, their local community and its place in Wales and the wider world. This will enable them to make informed, ethical and considerate choices as global citizens.
At Twynyrodyn Community School our vision is to nurture healthy, confident individuals who are ready to lead fulfilling lives as valued members of society. Our team will ensure the best possible education for children in its care, celebrating successes and nurturing efforts to seethat each member of Twynyrodyn Community School can develop as individuals and flourish as 21st Century learners.
Learning Today - Leading Tomorrow
- To provide a safe, vibrant, stimulating and welcoming learning environment for all members of the school community
- To create a learning community of high expectations where standards of teaching and learning are constantly reviewed and raised to standards of excellence, so that all can succeed to the best of their ability
- To make learning safe, vivid, real, enjoyable, challenging and fun
- To promote and encourage a culture of accountability for good attendance and punctuality across the whole school community
- To foster a learning community where children are at the heart of every decision we make and every child's voice is valued
- Give every child the opportunity to achieve their individual potential in order for them to become happy, confident and independent learners in every aspect of school life
- To involve all stakeholders in all aspects of school life through open channels of communications
- Nurture a sense of self-respect, respect for others and treat every child as an individual
- To promote good wellbeing, a culture of social inclusion and respect for diversity