Croeso i Dosbarth
You will find all the links and information you need on Google Classroom and in the children's home learning books.
If you need any advice or support based on the work sent please contact me via Google classroom or email me.
Always here to help xxx
Stay safe everyone xxx
The following links are available on Google Classroom
- Project pack week 1
- Project pack week 2
- Project pack week 3
- Additional pack
- Art ideas
- Well being ideas
- Useful free website links
- Fun things to do at home
- Easter activities
- Easter Pack
Mrs Williams welcomes you to Year 4's class page.
Homework for Year 4 consists of:
- Spelling - Spelling will consist of high frequency words or topic based words. They will be given out on a Friday and pupils will be tested throughout the week
- A maths homework activity will be given to pupils in order to support their learning in class.
- Home reading
- So that children can have access to water throughout the day please send in a water bottle filled with water only.
- During morning play the children are allowed a healthy snack which can either be a piece of fruit or raw vegetables.
- Please check your child's bag for letters or notes home!!
- P.E. is on Tuesday. Please make sure you wear suitable clothing, including trainers, to school on this day as due to time constraints there will be no changing into kit.
- We will listen to your child read a minimum of once a week. Please bring your reading book to school everyday. Please support us in improving your child's reading and understanding of the text by listening to your child read at least once a week at home, then discussing what has been read. (See the documents below for the types of questions to ask)
Autumn Term 2019
Topic and Themes
- Maths - Addition and subtraction, negative numbers, multiplication and division
- English - Narrative, instructions and persuasion
- Science - Forces, light and sound
- Welsh - Body and Illness
- ICT - Communicating
- RE - Christianity
- DT - Moving monsters and dinosaurs
- Art - Masks and the artist Edward Munch