Meet the Governors
Welcome to our Governors' section.
For further information from the Governing Body, follow this link.
Governing Body Structure
A governor is someone who
- is a volunteer;
- cares about teaching, learning and children;
- represents those people with a key interest in the school, including parents, staff, the local community and the LEA;
- is part of a team which accepts responsibility for everything a school does;
- has time to commit to meetings and other occasions when needed;
- is willing to learn;
- is able to act as a friend who supports the school but is still able to cast a critical eye upon how the school works and the standard it achieves;
- acts as a link between parents, the local community, the LEA and the school.
For further information click on the following link: Governors Wales