Croeso I Dosbarth Arian
Miss Davies welcomes you to Dosbarth Arian
Homework for Year 5/6 consists of:
- Spelling (The activity on their homework is to be completed at home in order to aid your child in their weekly spelling test).
- Online maths homework @ https://www.mymaths.co.uk/
This will be sent out once per week to coincide with the topic your child is covering in maths that week. Occasionally there will be no homework as there may be no resources on the site to coincide with our work in class. However, if this is the case your child can still use the range of games on the mymaths site to aid their development in numeracy.
Each child has been given an individual username and password to log on to the site. If you have any issues with logging in then I can resend the usernames and passwords as well as the process by which to set up mymaths on an ipad or iphone.
P.E. is on Friday. Please make sure you wear suitable clothing, including trainers to school on this day.
We will listen to your child read a minimum of once per week. Please ensure your child brings their reading book to school every day. As a school, we are encouraging parents/guardians to support us in improving your child's reading and understanding of the text by listening to your child read at least once a week at home. Following this, we encourage you to extend your child's learning by discussing and questioning your child on what they have read.
* During morning play the children are allowed a healthy snack.
* So that children can have access to water throughout the day, please send in a water bottle filled with water only.
* Please check your child's bag for letters or notes home.
Thank you for your continued support!