Croeso i Dosbarth Melyn
Mrs Rubery welcomes you to Dosbarth Melyn's class page.
- So that children can have access to water throughout the day please send in a water bottle filled with water only.
- During morning play the children are allowed a healthy snack which can either be a piece of fruit or raw vegetables.
- Please check your child's bag for letters or notes home!!
- P.E. is on Wednesday. Please make sure your child brings a PE kit in with them at the start of term. They can then leave this in school to be collected at the end of every half term.
- We will listen to your child read a minimum of twice a week. Please bring your reading book to school everyday. Please support us in improving your child's reading and understanding of the text by listening to your child read at least once a week at home, then discussing what has been read. (See the documents below for the types of questions to ask)
- Outdoor learning will occur on a Friday, your child will need to bring wellies (which can be left in school) and wear suitable, weather appropriate clothing on this day.
Have you seen the Kids’ Zone? Play games and visit some cool websites. You can vote for your favourites
Websites to try
Please be aware that we cannot be held responsible for the content of any of these sites.