Croeso i Dosbarth Gwyn
Homework for Year 3 consists of:
- Spelling (The activity on their homework is to be completed at home in order to aid your child in their weekly spelling test).
Homework will be sent out on Thursday and will need to be returned on Monday
Each child has been given an individual username and password to log on to the My Maths site. If you have any issues with logging in then I can resend the usernames and passwords as well as the process by which to set up mymaths on an ipad or iphone.
- So that children can have access to water throughout the day please send in a water bottle filled with water only. Please ensure this has a sport top/lid to avoid any spillages!
- During morning play the children are allowed a healthy snack which can either be a piece of fruit or raw vegetables.
- Please check your child's bag for letters or notes home. All letters will be placed on the outside classroom door.
- P.E. is on Monday. Please make sure you wear suitable clothing, including trainers, to school on this day.
- We will listen to your child read every Tuesday. Please ensure they bring their book to school on that day. Could you also encourage your child to read different reading materials at home. These could include newspapers, magazines, information books etc.
Testing will take place on 3rd May. For examples of tests look on the curriculum page.
The children have really enjoyed watching our little chicks hatch. They are growing very quickly and we are hoping we can keep them in a special coop in school. Here are some pictures.